Please remember to bring a face covering, maintain social distancing and stay home if you're sick. For information about Delaware's travel advisory, please go to VisitDelaware.com/travel-advisory.
For the 2020 season, we are offering only private groups to help you feel safer during the COVID pandemic. Not all Breweries,Wineries and other venues are operating at full capacity so there could be some limitations until all phases of the COVID pandemic recovery are behind us. Some are offering outdoor seating and tastings, some are offering to go cocktails, some may not be able to offer facility tours.
Behind the Scenes
- We encourage sick drivers to stay home.
- We provide employees with where to find accurate information about COVID-19, its
- symptoms, and how it spreads.
- We provide employees with masks and hand sanitaizer.
- We are now charging a COVID Surcharge - $1 per person for the extra effort we put forward in sanitizing our vehicles.
What We Provide for You
- Tissues in case of sneezes
- Extra time if needed to allow hand washing at venues
- Hand sanitizer is provided.
- Environmentally safe, virus killing products are used in between groups.
- We provide electronic and over the phone payment options
- We provide touch less sharing of photographs via iPhone technology.
What You Can Do
- Drink Responsibly
- Wear a Mask in our Shuttles and at the Venues We Visit
- Sneeze or Cough into a Tissue
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth.
- Proper hand hygiene is an important infection control measure. Keep in mind where you can access and use facilities with soap and water. Wash your hands regularly with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer containing at least 60% alcohol.
- Stay home if you are sick.
From our Delaware Tourism Office