We have faith that things will be getting back to normal or the "new normal" soon! As you may know, this is a difficult time for small businesses around the world, so if you think you might be able to visit us in the future and/or you would like to support our business, we can convert your existing booking into a gift card to be used at your convenience for a future date. This would really help us as a business, and we would love to have you as our guest in the coming months.
April 21,2020 - Keeping you safe
Behind the Scenes
- We encourage sick drivers to stay home.
- We provide employees with where to find accurate information about COVID-19, its
- symptoms, and how it spreads.
- We provide employees with masks and hand sanitaizer.
What We Provide for You
- Tissues in case of sneezes
- Extra time if needed to allow hand washing at venues
- Hand sanitizer and disposable wipes and cleaning products so that commonly touched vehicle surfaces can be wiped
down by drivers and guests.
- We provide electronic and over the phone payment options
- We provide touch less sharing of photographs via iPhone technology.
What You Can Do
- Drink Responsibly
- Wear a Mask in our Shuttles and at the Venues We Visit
- Sneeze or Cough into a Tissue
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth.
- Proper hand hygiene is an important infection control measure. Keep in mind where you can access and use facilities with soap and water. Wash your hands regularly with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer containing at least 60% alcohol.
- In the meantime, please enjoy this video from Southern Delaware Tourism.