Ultimate Bachelorette Party Weekend
Planning a bachelorette weekend or girls weekend at the beach? Maybe your planning a bachelorette party? We have a great weekend itinerary for your group or bride tribe that allows plenty of choices, fun and relaxing down time too. 3 activities over 3 days.
This all inclusive package includes:
- Choose from a 4 hour Craft Beverage Tour or Wine and Garden Tour with Delmarva Discovery Tours, includes all tasting fees, local door to door transportation, snacks, water and photography.
- Choose from a private Guided Kayaking, Paddleboarding or Paddleboard Yoga excursion which includes a lesson, a guide, all gear and photography. This is provided by Delmarva Board Sports, our sister company, located in Dewey Beach and is within walking distance if you are staying in Dewey Beach. Paddleboard Yoga is provided by Dewey Beach Yoga and is customized for bachelorette groups with lots of special touches such as a complimentary momento for each member of the bride tribe and a special gift for the bride to be. No transportation provided.
- A 3 hour creative workshop such as a customized wedding theme, a home decor sign painting, a calligraphy workshop or a Key West sign painting workshop on the beach. No transportation provided.
Here is a sample itinerary (can be flexible based on weather forecast and availability of our creative partners):
- Friday 4 PM - Arrival and check in at your place
- Friday evening 6 p.m. - 9 p.m. Creative Workshop
- Saturday 11 a.m. - 3 p.m. Wine and Garden Tour - we do all the driving
- Saturday evening - Free Time
- Sunday 11:30 a.m. Paddleboard Yoga
- Sunday 1 p.m. Free Time
- Sunday 4 p.m. Depart
All for $199 per person + all gratuities.
Package does not include gratuity for your driver, watersports instructor or workshop instructors. Gratuity is customary at 20% and can be prepaid if desired. We do collect gratuity for your servers at alcohol venues up front.
Outside of the Rehoboth/Dewey/Lewes area, there could be a transportation upcharge of $10 pp. for the one activity with transportation.
Cancellation Policy: Deposits are refunded with 2 weeks notice less a $100 admin fee.
Note: If wind gets in the water of the paddleboard yoga session, yoga will be re-routed to the beach ocean side. If rain gets in the way, we will re-route indoors.
Closed toe shoes are required for the Dogfish Brewery tour.
Mid-week packages available.
Minimum Group Size: 8
Maximum Group Size Depending on Availability: 25
Add a beautiful charcuterie tray from First State Charcuterie for $12pp. Min. 8 people. See photos