Wine & Garden
This public tour is perfect for bachelorette party weekends, yoga retreats or a girls' getaway, our 4 hour all inclusive Wine and Garden Tour helps you totally unwind. You can relax, sip a glass of wine and leave the driving to us.
Included in the Wine and Garden Tour
- Tasting Fees
- Server Gratuity
- Local Door to Door Transportation
- We Make All Reservations
- Special Gift for Your Guest of Honor
- Private Tour of the Lavender Farm where you can meditate in a labyrinth, try lavender cookies, wander through lavender fields and browse a lavender gift shop.
- Lavender cookies or Soap Fairy soap sample
- Wine or mead tasting at our local vineyard (or meadery).
- Wine infused cocktail at our local distillery.
**The lavender at the Lavender Farm is normally in full bloom around early June. See what this blogger had to say about the Wine & Garden Tour. Other flowers and plants are in bloom during much of the season.
The minimum group size for this tour to hold is 6 people, but if your party is smaller, call us and we'll do our best to fit you with a fun group. If you would like to ensure this tour is private for your group, pay for 8 people to privatize the tour.
Wear comfortable clothing, walking shoes, and a big smile.
Upgrade your experience to include the ultimate photo package for each of your guests. Included is a souvenir glass, photo props, themed goodies, local money saving coupons and info you can use, a beautifully personalized, handcrafted keepsake tag you can cherish for years to come. If you are celebrating a special occasion, let us know your event theme and colors. You won't be disappointed in what we create.
Offered daily by reservation. Seasonal options with holiday lights available November and December.