NEW! Wine, Lavender and Lambs Tour
This upscale tour is perfect for bachelorette party weekends, yoga retreats or a girls' getaway who are staying in the Rehoboth Beach, Dewey Beach, Bethany, Fenwick Island, Ocean View, Dagsboro, Selbyville areas of Southern Delaware. Our 4 1/2 hour all-inclusive Winery, Organic Farm & Wine Bar, and brand new Lavender Garden Tour (with lambs, sometimes babies) helps you totally unwind.
Included in the Wine and Garden (South) Tour
- Local Door to Door Transportation
- Special Gift for Your Guest of Honor
- Stops at three venues:
- An exclusive, private tour of Good Earth Market and Organic Farms with a wine and cheese sampling on their beautiful patio (weather permitting). You’ll get to see their tiny house and cabin Air BNBs. Did we mention this is a fantastic wedding venue? If you’re hungry, there is plenty on the menu here (additional fee).
- A private tour of Brittingham Farms, a fourth generation farm located in Millsboro specializing in grain, Heritage Breed Leicester Longwool Sheep, lambs and lavender. This farm will be distilling lavender to generate essential oils and culinary buds for local restaurants.
- A wine flight at Salted Vines Winery. Enjoy photos by the vineyards with indoor and outdoor seating choices. This venue sometimes has live music and food trucks.
- We Make All Reservations for your party
This tour offered daily in season June – October at 11 a.m. $109 per person*.
Price is subject to change based on increasing tasting fees at venues.
Driver/Guide gratuities are extra. We do collect gratuity for your servers at alcohol venues up front. Good Earth charges 25% gratuity so the gratuity we collect on this tour is slightly higher than other tours.
Lavender Farm add-ons: On site massage available for the bride to be. Call Angela Ballard in Salisbury to coordinate. Yoga available on site M/W 930 a.m. for an extra fee. Coordinate through Sally Gabore.
The minimum group size for this tour to hold is 8 people. If you would like to ensure this tour is private for your group, pay for 8 people to privatize the tour.
A $10pp trip charge could apply for groups outside of the Bethany/Fenwick/Ocean View/Dagsboro areas.
Wear comfortable clothing, walking shoes, and a big smile.
Upgrade your experience to include the ultimate photo package for each of your guests. Included is a souvenir glass, photo props, themed goodies, local money saving coupons and info you can use, a beautifully personalized, handcrafted keepsake tag you can cherish for years to come. If you are celebrating a special occasion, let us know your event theme and colors. You won't be disappointed in what we create.
Cancellation Policy: Deposits are refunded with 2 weeks notice less a $50 admin fee.
Delaware drinking age is 21.
Add a beautiful charcuterie tray from First State Charcuterie for $13pp. Min. 8 people. See photos