Wine and Coastal Farms Tour
This public tour is perfect for bachelorette party weekends, yoga retreats or a girls' getaway who are staying in the Bethany, Fenwick Island, Ocean View, Dagsboro areas of Southern Delaware. Our 4-hour all-inclusive Wine and Botanical Garden Tour helps you totally unwind.
Included in the Wine and Coastal Farms Tour
- Local Door to Door Transportation
- Special Gift for Your Guest of Honor
- Stops at three venues:
- A private tour of the James Farm Ecological Preserve, an oasis of wild land on Indian River Bay, located just a short drive from Bethany Beach, Delaware on Cedar Neck Road in Ocean View. Learn the history of the land, enjoy the nature, hear about current projects and volunteer opportunities. A portion of your tour fee goes to The Center for Inland Bays, the organization who cares for the property. We reserve the right to swap this venue for another depending on availability.
- An exclusive, private tour of Good Earth Market and Organic Farms with a wine and cheese sampling on their beautiful patio (weather permitting). You’ll get to see their tiny house and cabin Air BNBs. Did we mention this is a fantastic wedding venue? If you’re hungry, there is plenty on the menu here (additional fee)
- A wine flight at Salted Vines Winery. Enjoy photos by the vineyards with indoor and outdoor seating choices. This venue sometimes has live music and food trucks.
- We Make All Reservations for your party
This tour offered daily in season May – October at 11 a.m. $99 per person.
Driver/Guide gratuities are extra.
The minimum group size for this tour to hold is 6-8 people, but if your party is smaller, call us and we'll do our best to fit you with a fun group. If you would like to ensure this tour is private for your group, pay for 8 people to privatize the tour.
A $10pp trip charge could apply for groups outside of the Bethany/Fenwick/Ocean View/Dagsboro areas.
Wear comfortable clothing, walking shoes, and a big smile.
Upgrade your experience to include the ultimate photo package for each of your guests. Included is a souvenir glass, photo props, themed goodies, local money saving coupons and info you can use, a beautifully personalized, handcrafted keepsake tag you can cherish for years to come. If you are celebrating a special occasion, let us know your event theme and colors. You won't be disappointed in what we create.
Cancellation Policy: Deposits are refunded with 2 weeks notice less a $50 admin fee.