Build Your Own Tour
Build your own private Brew Tour - Party Bus Service for parties up to 25 people by selecting from any of the wonderful wineries, breweries, distilleries, meaderies and even local ale houses located anywhere in Delaware. We can help you select venues so that your group gets the best bang for the buck by allowing more time at venues and less time on the road.
Your private group would pay an hourly rate (per shuttle*). You decide how many places you want to visit and how long you want your tour to be. We have found that 5-6 hours provides adequate time for an excellent experience. You will pay for your own alcohol and food and you'll make your own reservations.
BYOB is totally OK on board the coach (please NO red wine). We do ask that you support the venues we visit. These partners provide exceptional service to our parties with the expectation that you will buy drinks (and some grubs).
Important Note: Age 21 is required to drink alcohol legally in Delaware. Servers at our venues have a legal responsibilities to NOT serve to under age guests or anyone they feel is intoxicated. Children must stay at least 6 feet away from any bar/counter serving alcohol.
Let us know how many people you will have in your party and if you are celebrating a special occasion. We make it so easy for you, the event organizer. Here are some suggested itineraries for those staying at the Delaware Beaches:
- Beer Lovers Party Bus 5 Hours - Revelation, Thompson Island Brewery, Dewey Beer Co. / Gary's Dewey Beach - Food options available at all three locations. Gary's is the home of 38° -75° Brewing. Gift Bag is prepared for guest of honor and themed out for Beer Lovers.
- The Final Fiesta 6 Hours - Agave Rehoboth, Salted Rim, Bethany and Papa Grande Fenwick Island or Mango's Bethany Beach. Go on a search of the best margarita and queso at the beach. Make sure to get reservations at Agave. Gift bag for the guest of honor is themed out for the Final Fiesta.
- Last Sail Before the Veil - 5 Hours - Rusty Rudder, Dewey Beach, Hammerheads Dockside Dewey Beach, Big Chill Surf Club, Rehoboth Beach - hang out at these waterfront locations and enjoy watching the sunset and boats on the bay. Gift Bag is themed out for the Bride to Be for her Last Sail Before the Veil.
- Last Flamingle - 5 Hours - Quest for the best Crush / Slushie at the Beach - Salted Vines, Frankford, DE - Wine Slushies, . Harpoon Hanna's - Orange Crushes, Bethany Blues - Orange Crushes, Mango's Bethany Beach - Orange Crushes and Mangoritas! This gift bag is super fun and tropical.
- Vinos Before the Vows - 5 or 6 Hours - Nassau Valley Vineyards, Lewes, DE, Brimming Horn Meadery, Milton, Salted Vines, Frankford, DE - Clink before you drink! Enjoy local wines and mead. Wine lovers gift bag for your guest of honor.
- Beer Garden Party Bus - 5 Hours - Revelation @ Hudson Fields, Milton, Crooked Hammock, Lewes, Thompson Island Brewery, Rehoboth Beach. Trendy locations with outdoor seating, cornhole and other activities. Gift bag themed out for a Beer Garden Party.
- Dance the Night Away - 5 or 6 Hours - Grab your dancing shoes for these happening locations: Northbeach, Dewey Beach, Rusty Rudder, Dewey Beach, Starboard, Dewey Beach, Bottle and Cork. Gift bag is themed out to your favorite dance music.
- Tradin' My Tail for a Veil - 5 or 6 Hours - Grab your underwater friends for this fun theme. Coming soon....
*1 Shuttle Seats 14 ($99/hr), 1 Shuttle Seats 11 ($95/hr). For small groups visiting Delaware mid-week from at least 50 miles away, ask about our midweek off season special for saving 15%. Available 10/18/22 - 5/18/23. Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays only.
For one way transportation options, please call us for options. We have minimum durations on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays in season as traffic is much heavier.